Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

I just want to read this : What is the life expectancy on a

Customer Question

I just want to read this
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: What is the life expectancy on a 2001 c15 in an on off road dump truck
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: The truck I am thinking of buying has 368,000 miles on it and has had the top end re done not quite sure exactly what. The motor is in a 2001 Kenworth w900l tri axel dump truck didn't know if the life expectancy was less on an on off road truck rather than a road tractor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.
The C15 life expectancy is between 675,000 and 875,000 miles, with good maintenance of course.
Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.
Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.