Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I have a no Rainbow Wide Body Bus Year 1990 Vin

Customer Question
I have a Hino Rainbow...
I have a Hino Rainbow Wide Body Bus Year 1990
Vin No--7A884110903040
I am trying to locate a Pair of Air Bags for the Front
Details on bag:-TOYO AIRSPRING TRS150 2-90
Hino No on Top Plate 49710--1960B
Reg Graeme
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
5/28/2016
Technician: Justin Hebert,
 replied 1 year ago
Justin Hebert

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Can you recheck that vin number, it should be 17 characters long.

The part numbers you listed are no longer in production, and do not come up in a cross reference to another brand.

Are you able to provide a few pictures of one of the air bags, and some size measurements, and I may be able to find one that will work for your situation.

If you have a 17 character vin then I can look it up at the shop, but sadly with the holiday weekend I myself can't do that part till Tuesday.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Justin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My Background, Worked in the heavy mechanical feild for 50 years . Will check that Vin tomorrow,Will also Take measurements and can also photo graph if that is of assistance,Reg Graeme
Technician: Justin Hebert,
 replied 1 year ago

worst case, a photo and measurements will help, and should be able to find a suitable airbag that will fit that bus.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Justin, Re Vin No Add 134 to the Vin and see how you go sorry about that.
Top Mount 180mm Diameter--Fixing one 12mm stud and one 30mm stud also acts as Air supply port 110mm centres
Base mount 160mm Diameter Fixing 2--12mm Stud holes 100mm centres
Overall height 200mm
Bag diameter approx. 180--200mm
Bus model RHIWFA
Chassis No --40134
Wide Body Ref No--K34077
RK00046
See how you go with that
Regards Graeme
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson