Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Need torque specs mack truck and Volvo engines wheelers JA:

Customer Question

need torque specs for all mack truck and Volvo engines for 18 wheelers
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: my son in law works on 18 wheelers and I work at Volvo (Mack Truck but their spec books kept locked up and can never leave the plant and I cannot even get a look at them so I cannot help him get the torque specs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: he needs them for the 11 and 13 liter engines I think he needs all the torque specs for those engines. if you can help me that would be wonderful
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
HI I'm WayneI will try tp help you with this what Model,liter engine Mackalso for the Volvo