Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have a 1997 357 peterbilt triaxil. the low air buzzer does

Customer Question

Have a 1997 357 peterbilt triaxil. the low air buzzer does not work. Where is the buzzer located. The low pressure light does work. Any suggestions?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sam, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. what is the last 8 of your VIN?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
vn434578

Hi Sam. There are a few places the actual buzzer will be. Its either in near the fuse panel or under the dash on the drivers side. Since this is a 97 it is hard to say if the factory one or an aftermarket is installed. Some of the trucks went with a module assembly that ties in with the low air light and kyser warning system in the overhead consoles. Click on this link below for the diagram. Yours likely burnt out part of the circuit board. Your option is to replace it or wire in an aftermarket buzzer into the pressure switch and circuit. Let me know

Schematic

Hi Sam, Did you get this resolved? If so please take a moment to rate my service to close this out. Pleasure to help.