roybelding
roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks
Experience:  Shop Froeman for Freightliner Trucks
3506196

Have 2011 Cascadia Freightliner yellow code eecu0601 spn005246

Customer Question

JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Truck is only going 5 mph
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Truck is not regen 3axle fault on dash
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist do you have the service program for detroit??? you will need this for this code below is the description for the code and needed steps to diag Roy 510.1  SPN 5246/FMI 0 - EPA10Regulatory Fault Ignored - Final Action (Speed Limit)For 2011 models this code sets when SPN 5246/FMI 16 is present and the fuel was refilled more than 15 percent or SPN 5246/FMI 16 is present, 30 gallons of fuel has been used and the vehicle has been restarted.For 2010 models this code sets when SPN 5246/FMI 16 is present and the fuel was refilled more than 30 percent or SPN 5246/FMI 16 is present, 350 gallons of fuel has been used and the vehicle has been restarted.SPN 5246/FMI 0DescriptionRegulatory Fault Ignored - Final Action Speed Limiting.Monitored ParameterSCR and DPF sensorsTypical Enabling ConditionsAlways EnabledMonitor SequenceNoneExecution FrequencyAlways enabledTypical Duration2 secondsDash LampsCELEngine ReactionIdle only, vehicle limited to 5 MPHVerificationParked SCR efficiency test for extended SCR faultsHigh idle regeneration for DPF and NOx faultsCheck as follows:Show/Hide CheckboxesConnect DiagnosticLink® .Go to step 2.Check for other emission-related fault codes. Are there any Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) or Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) related fault codes present?Yes; diagnose and repair the emission related fault codes first. Verify repair.No; perform the Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) efficiency test or high idle regeneration. Use DiagnosticLink to clear the code
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are broke down what can I do right now to get truck started
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.
what you can try is too remove the wire on the speed sensor on the trans. it should eliminate the mph because it wont see road speed but it should allow some more rpm to make it move. if it does not, then you must be towed as it has past the 220 mile mark ignoring the re gen request. Roy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
driver doesn't know where the wire on the speed sensor on the trans is located
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.
right where the driveshaft goes into the rear of the transmission