Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

Was adding a fuel particle separator and need to bleed the

Customer Question
lines. Where is the bleed...
Was adding a fuel particle separator and need to bleed the lines. Where is the bleed valve?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Had my N14 rebuilt. Added an external separator and now turns over but not running. I think theres air in the line and want to bleed it out
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/29/2016
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 1 year ago
Wayne, Journeyman
HI I'm Wayne I will help you with this you can open the bottom drain valve during cranking , this will push the air out and let the fuel in I hope this helped you Hi If this helped you Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more starsIf more info is needed, use the reply buttonNOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is the drain at the pump?
Hi Yes it is ,should be the bottom
Wayne, Journeyman