Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I keep blowing the Acc SW fuse on a Peterbilt 379 with cat

Customer Question

I keep blowing the Acc SW fuse on a Peterbilt 379 with cat acert 2005 it only takes out speedometer Tachometer and volt gauge cannot find the source of the problem any ideas
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: after replacing the fuse it will go days without another problem sometimes and sometimes it blows every couple of hours
JA: Anything else I can tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: that's about it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jed, My name is***** will be glad to try to help you out. Let me pull up the schematic so you can trace out the circuit for shorts.
Click the link below for the schematics.Schematics
Let me know if you need more help. I log in in between jobs and as I am able throughout the day.