go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

I have a 2015 Coronado Glider ( 2010 and down body style).

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Coronado Glider ( 2010 and down body style). The driver window will not go up or down. I checked the switch and it is good. I checked the fuse and it is ok. Is there a second fuse or relay that may go bad? Or could it possibly be a window motor? I have removed all the bolts on the door panel how do I get the panel off the from the door handle?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon
The trick to that panel is to undo the 2 small nuts attaching regulator to the glass unplug the regulator check the regulator for 12 volts while activating the switch if there is power there replace the regulatorLet me know how you do