go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

In fact I am trying to find if on recent freightliner trucks

Customer Question

In fact I am trying to find if on recent freightliner trucks there is a way to know if the transmission is on neutral
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: In fact I am trying to find if on recent freightliner trucks there is a way to know if the transmission is on neutral
JA: Anything else I can tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: nope it's only that simple question
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.
Hello can I get alittle more info on what you are asking -
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to install an electronic device in many trucks that have standard transmission. I am wondering how can I get for example from a 2012-2013 freightliner M2 the neutral signal from the transmission
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.
Sure
Can I get the last 6 of your VIN please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have right now a specific truck, but during next week I could probably get one
Expert:  go-west.. replied 1 year ago.

ill be here