Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

On my dash I see, Stop engine fault, I went to dogmatic it

Customer Question

On my dash I see
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Stop engine fault
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: I went to dogmatic it seed out of collaboration
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will try to help. What is the year make and model of your truck? What are the fault code numbers yo have logged and engine model and serial number?