Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

What does the E-cu=on light means with on in our 4400

Customer Question
what does the E-cu=on...
what does the E-cu=on light means with on in our 4400 International truck
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The E-con light is on inside the truck and we are trying ti find out what this means if its trouble or what
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no just that the indicater light is on all the time when the truch is operationg
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
3/21/2016
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. ECU and the number after indicates what ECU or module the fault is in. Once you scroll through the next screens you will see the full fault code numbers that will define what circuit the fault is in. What year is this truck ?What engine model?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is a dura something 4400 2010 International
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 year ago

Thanks for the update. Click on these links for some troubleshooting and informational help. Let me know if you can get the complete fault codes after reviewing these links. The second link may not work on your truck for accessing codes. You may need a scan tool connected if you can not get them from the dash. Let me know

Troubleshooting and info

Fault retrieval post 2005

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson