Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My truck shut down on the road and i got this code 14009605

Customer Question

hi my truck shut down on the road and i got this code 14009605 with instr fuel level open, what should i do now
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was on the freeway and truck just shut down while driving and there comes the check engine light and the code i gave you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the year make and model and engine make and model of your truck?

also please add whatever spaces are between those numbers on your fault so I can be sure you get the correct information. That is not in normal code format. Let me know