Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have volvo vnl54t770 1999. Engine does not go down from gh

Customer Question

I have volvo vnl54t770 1999 . Engine does not go down from high RPM to low in a proper time therefore I cannot switch the gears. Also the engine break does not work when it happens. That happens in normal weather. Computer shows code sid 51 voltage shortage high/low.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what else?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What engine do you have?

What is the rest of the code? Sid 51 is only part of it. There should be a mid before it and a fmi after it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need assistance with this?