Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

MY 4666 DT 2007 WAS IDLING AFTER S WORK AND JUST QUIT

Customer Question

MY 4666 DT 2007 WAS IDLING AFTER GOOD DAYS WORK AND JUST QUIT RUNNING .WHENT TO START ENGINE TURNS OVER QUICKER AND ENGINE LIGHTS .
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: ENG. LIGHTS ON I THINK ITS CRANK SENSOR.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: TRUCK VERY WELL MAITAINED NEW TURBO INJECTORS ,EGR FUEL SYSTEM IPR, IPM
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Hi there . My name is Andy ! Sounds like you may be suffering from Injection control pressure issues . Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please?

Also , try to start it and then check codes using this procedure:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6rqeo3xjxh9r9oo/AABagIrPSixJ5xevIIl-lRjfa?dl=0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
M
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but I didn't get what you were trying to reply .