Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My name is ***** ***** I'm having gauge problems they are

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I'm having gauge problems they are going crazy and can't seem to find the problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I got a 06 Peterbilt 387 all the gauges on the dash is out of control they go back and forth like a switch Then it stops and go in a 12 o clock position all of them do the same thing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Is this only when you first turn the key on or do the guages act up driving as well?