Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a cat d300e dump truck and when is cold runs good

Customer Question

Hi I'm Jose and I have a cat d300e dump truck and when is cold runs good after 45 minutes just run in first and don't receive reverse
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: my transmission not shifting
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for asking your question, I will try and help you out.

Year?

Trans make,and model number?

Any flashing or solid lights?

Gear shift lever with mode button on end or digital display?

Let me know