Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I just bought a Hyster 70 Fortis and the display is showing

Customer Question
Hello, ***** ***** I just...
Hello, ***** ***** I just bought a Hyster 70 Fortis and the display is showing this (Truck Disabled Display-VSM Mismatch
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No functions on display work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would also like to know what year it is, can you tell me with the serial #? L177B14451E
2/27/2016
Technician: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago
Bradley Martin

Have you recently replaced the VSM?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I just bought it
Technician: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

was it running before you bought it?

Technician: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

the only time that code will display is when the vsm has a bad connection or when someone replaced the vsm before you bought it they did not plug a laptop into it and adjust the hours on the display to the hours on the vsm

Technician: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

and buy your serial number that lift is a 2007 year model

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson