Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Abs light flashing pull a code 247 pump running a lot any

Customer Question

abs light flashing pull a code 247 pump running a lot any time key is on 2007 international 4300 snap-on prolink no help ted(###) ###-####
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ted, my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Pull your codes from the dash and let me know what you get for complete fault codes. Click here for the procedure.

Fault codes

247 BSV Engine Brake enable OCC self test failed Is the 247 flash code. Let me know what you get from the dash. I log in as I am able for follow ups and we can post back and forth as needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

as displayed

1:3 613 _ 14a

150:1 2023_14p

241:254 639 _ 14p

4:240 639 _ 14p

1:3 613_14a This code is logged due to wrong positioned/unresponsive actuator motor for mode. This is the defrost, vent, floor actuator on the right, inside the cab, behind the blower.

241:254 639_14p J1939 fault. Get it a lot and it is because you have codes on the A/C. It goes away once actuator is repaired.

2023 14 150 or 250 1 N/A Loss ofdata link from ESC to primary EGC (150) or secondary EGC (250) Lossof communication in excess of 10 seconds. Drivetrain J1939 data link.

639 14 4 240 1600/ 34,35,36 Engine speed not communicated to the ESC PGN 61444-SA 0

I am on my way out to a family gathering for the evening but we can post back and forth as needed. I log in periodically throughout the day. It will be later tonight when I get back

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will any of these codes cause an abs light to flash?

Loss of speed signal and communication from the drivetrain datalink will and can cause an ABS fault. Clear the codes and see if it comes back, If so the ABS code will have to be pulled separately. Let me know and I will follow up when I get back.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i already cleared the codes! no change. spn 2580 fmi 9 flashing abs light

That fault is for excessive leakage from the pump and also can be thrown for a failed ecm.... I can get you the abs troubleshooting information when I get back home....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, please send me the trouble shooting information

Click on this link.

ABS Troubleshooting