Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have no power to the cluster, 2005 t300, went to use

Customer Question
I have no power...

I have no power to the cluster

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

2005 t300 , went to use machine and had no power to the in cab cluster , battery is full charge , just won't do amything

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
2/21/2016
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 years ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi Jim, my name is***** will be glad to try to help.What is the serial number of your machine? sounds like the main breaker/relay has tripped/failed. Check your fuses and relays and also most models have the main breaker.relay in the engine compartment near the battery. Let me know and I will be glad to help further if needed

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?