Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I am attempting to remove suspension frame inserts on a 1990

Customer Question

I am attempting to remove suspension frame inserts on a 1990 T600 with 8 bag KW suspension. Have removed all the suspension parts and cross frame. I have cut the welds at the end of the frame inserts, but cannot pry the inserts out of the main frame. Are there plug welds holding inserts in the frame?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

On some of them, yes. Without looking at it, it's hard to confirm. Do you have a picture for which area you are working?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent pictures did you receive them?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

No I did not.

If the paperclip isn't working, can you load them into drop box and share the link here?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?