Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

My name is ***** *****, I have a 2010 freightliner I have

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****, I have a 2010 freightliner I have two codes showing up. ECU 128 and 545 137
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Check engine light is on and them two codes pop up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

ECU 128 stands for engine code. The 545 137 isn't on the engine so that code will need to be scanned for more info if the code isn't coming up on the dash for what the remained of the code is. The 128 only states that you have a code on the engine.

545 137 is short in ABS, in particular, the trailer. Check the pigtail for shorts. I like to use a pigtail tester and move the pigtail around and see if it flashes at all. If it is good, then test the circuits on the trailer. If on the trailer, I would check the wheel speed sensors first. If you had the wheels off on any axle, check that one first for the sensor may have pushed out from the tone ring.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?