Medium and Heavy Trucks

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Wayne, Journeyman

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I have an Eaton Fuller fr-15210b that may have failed.
Steven, Triage Tech/Shop Foreman
I have an Eaton Fuller fr-15210b that may have failed. Driver was driving when 2009 Freightliner lost air pressure and brakes engaged. Towed to shop and solenoid was replaced. Now you can shift throug… read more
I had my clutch replaced and my air compressor replaced on
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Retired
I had my clutch replaced and my air compressor replaced on my 2005 pete with 18speed Eaton. I hauled a load of hay the day before and pulled 85,000 pounds using 15th and 16th gear which I call the fou… read more
Eaton super 10 will go in to R or 1st but does not move.,
Steven, Triage Tech/Shop Foreman
eaton super 10 will go in to R or 1st but does not move., shifter goes in to the hole fine clutch in or out truck just doesnt move on R or 1.. 2nd gear on up works just fine.… read more
I'm working on a 1994 GMC 5 speed manual transmission. Owner
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
I'm working on a 1994 GMC 5 speed manual transmission. Owner says it gets stuck in 1st gear. what would be the problem? … read more
1999 international 4700 dt466 3060p allison trans trans
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson, Auto Mechanics 1&2/diesel mech
1999 international 4700 dt466 3060p allison trans trans shift great up till 3rd to 4th it goes into neutral for a second then catches gear fine. does this also if i shift manually with shifter . what … read more
I have a Deere 544h and have issues with ZF transmission w/
Daniel Wilson
I have a Deere 544h and have issues with ZF transmission w/ auto shift. In manual mode it will not shift into 1st or 4th but will run good in 2nd and 3rd with a noticeable vibration in 3rd on the road… read more
My Volvo hauler A35E11073 displays N (neutral) with a lock
dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Contractor
My Volvo hauler A35E11073 displays N (neutral) with a lock key sign when I engage the gear and the transmission will not drive once the N and lock key shows.… read more
I just received a Komatsu FG25 fork lift and it goes when it
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Hi. I just received a Komatsu FG25 fork lift and it goes when it wants to and sometimes won't go at all. Fidgeting with forward and reverse and mashing the gas pedal will eventually get it going. Coul… read more
2012 389 peterbilt with eaton fuller 10 speed manual tranny
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Retired
2012 389 peterbilt with eaton fuller 10 speed manual tranny and im unable to put the shifter into any of the gear positions other than 4th and 9th, what might be the problem? … read more
Second opinion] 2012 Freightliner M2 with a smartshift
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Second opinion] 2012 Freightliner M2 with a smartshift transmission, how do they feel when shifting, new to me? When it was cold in the morning it seemed smooth, but when it warmed up 1,2 both kinda f… read more
Have a 2007 freightliner columbia with eaton automatic
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Have a 2007 freightliner columbia with eaton automatic transmission (RTO 910 c). It will not shift up from 2nd gear and engine derates. Getting a code SPN 105 FMI 14. What does code point to?… read more
I have a 2007 MD Freightliner that I use to pull my 5th wheel
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
I have a 2007 MD Freightliner that I use to pull my 5th wheel RV. It has the MBE engine with the auto-shift transmission. On my way home from an errand (not towing), the transmission wouldn't engage a… read more
I have a 2007 Freightliner Columbia, ultra shift. Has problems
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
I have a 2007 Freightliner Columbia, ultra shift. Has problems getting stuck in between gears and neutral. It flashes the gear its in and 'F'. I had the xy shifter and transmission harness replaced. A… read more
Is there any adjustment to gear lever once Cab is lowered,
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Retired
Is there any adjustment to gear lever once Cab is lowered, as am having trouble engaging reverse gear. Found reference to it in another Forum where they advocated pushing the gear lever foward to alig… read more
My 2005 top kick 5500 want shift out of first gear it has the
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
My 2005 top kick 5500 want shift out of first gear it has the 6.6 diesel. Started today while I was driving slowed down then wouldn't shift out… read more
i have a volvo truck transmission stuck in gear. it is a sr1700
Wayne, Journeyman
i have a volvo truck transmission stuck in gear. it is a sr1700 withother numbers of vt1414 part number(NNN) NNN-NNNN what can i do to release it… read more
I have a rtlo-1670-13a tranny and the shifting to thord and
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Retired
I have a rtlo-1670-13a tranny and the shifting to thord and down to fourth is awhward . up and over to third than in and down and out to fourth. This is in a 1998 volovo behind a detroit 12.7 liter . … read more
I have a 1999 Freightliner. I have trouble getting the high
JANECZFJ
JANECZFJ, technician
I have a 1999 Freightliner. I have trouble getting the high gears most mornings. After a few flips of the high gear low gear shifter it kicks in. I was waiting for a train to pass, after driving all d… read more