cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic
Experience:  All types of Cummins applications
28984014

Its Arun from Fiji Inter City Buses well i have a problem in

Customer Question

hello its Arun from Fiji Inter City Buses well i have a problem in one of my buses its cummins motor and i have this code 2215 fuel pipeline pressure failure so plz guide me which pipe line or sensor to be changed
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The bus starts after few minutes pumping the lift pump but after few minutes it shuts down
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.

Well it is not that easy with this code. You need special tools to trouble shoot. The cause could be air in the fuel, a plugged fuel filter. A bad injector(s),failing lift pump,fuel pump, high pressure relief valve, this is a tough code to guess the failure.

Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.

Hi just following up. Please don't forget to rate my service..

Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.

Please don't forget to rate my service.