Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2012 isx525 & the indicator light that tells you to

Customer Question

I have a 2012 isx525 & the indicator light that tells you to manually Regin will.not come on. AND it Will not regin automatically because of short runs. There fore the red engine shut down light comes on & reduces POWER 1000 max RPM.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Glen. My name is***** will be glad to try to help. What are you getting for fault codes? If the shutdown light is on and you have failed regen there will be codes logged in the ECM

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My mechanic is eating lunch know I'll be back with the faults as soon as he calls. Sorry.

No rush. We can post back and forth as needed. i log in periodically throughout the day in between jobs myself on here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks.

Hi Glenn, Just following up with you on this. Did you get this resolved or still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are telling me they have it figured out going in shop tomorrow to replace ( nos) censor. What as the ever that is.Thanks for ur time.

Thank you for the update. The NOX sensor reads the NOX gases in your after-treatment system similar to an automotive O2 sensor but for NOX in Diesel after-treatment systems. Click here for more information. Pleasure to help.

http://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2014/03/f8/deer07_wang.pdf