Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I need a 2000 Chevy c6500 engine performance wiring

Customer Question

I need a 2000 Chevy c6500 engine performance wiring diagrams.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just need the diagrams. I need the check the grounds and power feed to the ecm, truck wont start.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Are you needing just one or all?

What engine do you have?

What it the VIN number on the vehicle?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need all engine performance wiring diagrams for a 2000 Chevy c6500 7.4 truck. There's no vin # ***** the truck.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I can't do anything without a VIN so I will opt out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
vin # *****
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay.

I lost internet from the freeze we had and had no power.

CLICK HERE - This is all I get access to on my side. I'm a diesel expert and this is a gas engine. I don't get access to very much gas info.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?