Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a 2009 MBE 900. I can not get this unit to start it…

Customer Question
Hello I have a 2009...
Hello I have a 2009 MBE 900. I can not get this unit to start it has fault codes 191-9, 524-9,2900-9 in the CPC and 3719-0 and 3351-7 in the MCM. I am having a hard time finding a good code description and service manual for this unit. dose any one have any info on this????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
2/3/2016
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 2 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

What is the engine in? Year make model of vehicle?

It is a mbe 900 in a 2009 freightliner m2

I do have a service manual for this vehicle. I will put the offer up for you on the cost of it.

How are you pulling the codes on the unit?

191 is output shaft speed sensor code

524 is there is a J1939 information missing. That is becuase there is a sensor not sending the right sognal. It can be any of them or related to the codes you have.

2900 is Accelerator Pedal sensor Signal out of range

3719 Regen needed. Soot level high

3351 DPF filter worn and needs replaced.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I am using Detroit diesel diag 8. I feel the the service I already paying the site for should cover the info, and I should not have to pay more for it. can you please send more info on the faults I listed.

I'm going to opt out. I have to pay for the manual to get you the manual.

You can go to the dealer and pay 4 times the amount for the same manual.

i don;t work for the site. I pay for this out of my pocket to provide to you and at the cost, I will be in the hole.

Good luck to you and your repair.