Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I have a volvo fh 12. Brake lights not working. Switch at

Customer Question

I have a volvo fh 12 . Brake lights not working . Switch at brake pedal operating as it should . All fuses and relays seem OK
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the brake switch is working properly inspect the wiring leading from the brake switch itself for any issues needing repaired as well as the wiring leading back to the brake lights.If any issues are found with any of the wiring this will need repaired to correct this fault here.If no wiring issues are found let me know so we can continue.Corroded and damaged wiring will cause this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete