Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have an international cargo truck, ( BOX VAN ) vin # is…

Customer Question
I have an international cargo...
I have an international cargo truck, ( BOX VAN ) vin # ***** ***** WHAT YEAR IS IT , ENGINE SIZE, and model of truck, I THINK engine IS 345 OR POSSIBLY A 392, I NEED PARTS FOR IT , IT HAS BEEN PAINTED SEVERAL TIMES AND ALL IDENTIFYING LABELS HAVE BEEN REMOVED , I am retired, living on my s . s . so I don't have much income ,I was given this truck to try to convert to living quarters, can - will you help me .Customer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
1/27/2016
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will try to help you

I also retired, living on my s . s , that is why I do this to supplement

that is a gas engine

I am going to save you $$ and Time, call a IH parts Dept give you vin,

they will tell you model and all other info you want

If they do not, let me know, and I will call some friends who work There