Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

08 no code p2002 cleaned dpf replaced both sensors cannt

Customer Question

08 hino code p2002 cleaned dpf replaced both sensors cannt clear code also no power
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wayne is trying to get an answer but your system is not excepting his e-mail address
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wayne's email address is: ***********************
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Wayne, My name is***** with me while I pull up your code info

Click on this link for the explanation and troubleshooting steps for your codes. Let me know if you need more help.

Troubleshooting

The causes for this DTC may include: Too much slow speed operation will cause this code. It takes heat in the 500c to 600c range to burn off the soot in the DPF. Even with the ECUs efforts in engine management, it has difficulty in creating enough heat to clear the DPF at slow engine speeds An air leak forward of the DPF will change the sensor readings resulting in the code Defective ECU strategies or components will prevent proper regeneration Fuel with a large percentage of sulfur will clog the DPF quickly Some aftermarket accessories and performance modifications Dirty air cleaner element Damaged DPF

Are you with it or is the truck gone?

Hi wayne? Are you still with me?

Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/medium-and-heavy-truck/9iktd-08-hino-code-p2002-cleaned-dpf-replaced.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?