Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I step on the brake pedal and the air leaks from a valve…

Customer Question
I step on the brake...
I step on the brake pedal and the air leaks from a valve between the drives it's a 2015 Pete fuel truck.... Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
1/25/2016
Technician: ][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager replied 2 years ago
][\][iCk0411
][\][iCk0411, Fleet Manager
Hello Sir, my name is ***** ***** I would be glad to help you today. Depending on the valve, does it have all the air lines going from the chambers to this valve? Or, does it just have the service side air lines going to chambers? When it leaks does it come from the bottom of the valve where it would usually exhaust when you usually release the brake pedal? Thanks let me know and I'm sure I can walk you through things going forward. Thanks