Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Code 108 also engine running rough

Customer Question

code 108 also engine running rough
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  cumminsdr replied 1 year ago.

What engine do you have ? And the serial number if you have it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
benz on sterling salt truck
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Can I get the full VIN of the truck or the engine model and truck model with year please?

What is the rest of the code info that you have for the vehicle? There should be more numbers for the code.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need assistance with this or shall I request the question to be closed?