Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a 2015 international lonestar. I'd like to add

Customer Question

I have a 2015 international lonestar. I'd like to add the running/marker lights in the skirts under the doors and sleeper. "Chic***** *****ghts" was hoping someone would have the part number. Local dealer is no help
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

International doesn't make them. They are a vendor add on. Part number I show is ROW56150BC.

CLICK HERE for a site that has them. I order form these guys all the time. They stand behind their products.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm looking for the style that comes on them from the factory. See attached picture
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

The evalue site listed that number for a replacement, but the actual part number is ***** That is why the dealer couldn't help out.

That is with a general part search. If you know someone that has that model pf truck, get the full VIN and see if it can be looked up that way. My side of the system is showing nothing else than that number.

There is another expert that works at the dealership that can probably get that info from his parts counter. I'll opt out so he can see this question when he gets on.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alright thanks