Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

, we 't have the sticker on the engine of our Tractor

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we don't have the sticker on the engine of our Tractor Unit with a 1996 Cat 3406 Engine. The truck is a 1997 Kenworth T800 Heavy haul. I do see an AR number(###) ###-####
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking your question and requesting me. I will try and help you out.

Can you elaborate on your question please? What kind of problem are you having?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the engine family name for our CAT 3406 Engine in our Kenworth Heavy Haul Truck the truck is a 1997, the serial number on the engine is 6TS00867
Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information. Let me pull the info on the serial number. Be back shortly.

Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.

The family name is

XCPXH0893ERK

Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.

Expert:  Cat Man replied 1 year ago.

Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.