Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Very much the same thing as in this thread, 2005 no 185 with

Customer Question

Customer: Very much the same thing as in this thread, 2005 hino 185 with much the same symptoms
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: drives fine for about a 1/2 hour when cold , goes into limp mode after that. We have the turbo off, we think it is the actuator, are the actuators from the jo8c motor interchangeable with the jo5c motors. they look the same, with the same wiring plug?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Medium and Heavy Trucks Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What fault codes are you getting? The only way to know for sure is to contact Isuzu parts and compare the part numbers for the actuators but I believe they are but am not 100% sure without checking on the part numbers. Let me know what you have for fault codes.

Here is some Troubleshooting help. Click this link.

Troubleshooting

Hi, Did you get this resolved?