Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

Wayne, on this international, i am having a similar issue as

Customer Question
Wayne, on this international...
Wayne, on this international, i am having a similar issue as this one you answered. I am getting an alarm that shows "brake pressure" and on the display it shows ABS Module*. I am not a tech and have no idea what to do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
I can start the truck, but I try to put it in gear and the selector does move but doesn't put it in hear and won't move, in any gear.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2015
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will try to hep you

Thank you for requesting me

what year is the truck

do you hear the vacuum pump motor running when you step on the brake, and engine off key on

let me know

2012 international 4300. For a couple seconds I believe do I hear it

Morning

Merry Christmas

yes you should hear it for a few seconds, then

when pushing brake, you should hear it again

that release the parking brake

if you do not hear it, the vacuum motor is faulty

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson