Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Got few error codes on 2009 freightliner cascadia
,

Customer Question

Customer: got few error codes on 2009 freightliner cascadia
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: truck lost power, check engine and stop engine lights are on, gives few codes: ecu128, code 14, 15, 16, 43, 35
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's already a way longer than 10 minutes. what is going on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. The delayed response from an expert logged into the site was likely because you requested a specific expert to help you. It seems he may not have been available to pick up your question. Once a period of time passes the question gets opened up for other experts. I will look up these codes for you and reply back shortly

14

Oil or Coolant Temperature Sensor (OTS or CTS) Voltage High

15

Oil or Coolant Temperature Sensor (OTS or CTS) Voltage Low

16

Coolant Level Sensor (CLS) Voltage High

35

Oil Pressure Sensor (OPS) Voltage High

43

Low Coolant

Check your sensor harness for a possible short to a battery power source (12V) as the ECM sends only a 5V signal to the sensors and reads the return voltage of less than 5V for its information. If the voltage is higher than expected these codes will be logged. Check your coolant level and if above the sensor, check the sensor and harness for damage. Let me know

Did you get this resolved?