Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2008 international 8600 with a cat c13 have three

Customer Question

I have a 2008 international 8600 with a cat c13 have three diagnostic codes need help with they are Spn 639 fmi 19 Spn 790 fmi 2 Spn 611 fmi 14 Any help would be appreciated
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** is a datalink harness and communication fault ( Check the harness and connections as well as the ECM power and grounds)

790 2 is SA Right WSS Open or Shorted

611 14 9 1

Compressor clutch under current (open circuit)

This Diagnostic code indicates that the current in the compressor clutch circuit is <0.5A. This condition is the result of an open, or a high resistance, in the compressor clutch circuit.

Refer to AC COMPRESSOR CIRCUITS .

611 14 9 2

Compressor clutch over current (short circuit)

This Diagnostic code is the result of a short to ground in the compressor clutch circuit or a short across the compressor clutch solenoid.

Refer to AC COMPRESSOR CIRCUITS .

611 14 9 3

Compressor clutch current, higher than open circuit level, but lower than normal low current level

This Diagnostic code is the result of one or more high resistance connections in the compressor clutch or in the clutch circuit current path.

Refer to AC COMPRESSOR CIRCUITS .

611 14 9 4

Compressor clutch current, lower than fusing level, but higher than normal high current level

This Diagnostic code is the result of less than normal resistance in the compressor clutch circuit (probably due to shorted windings in the compressor clutch solenoid).

Refer to AC COMPRESSOR CIRCUITS .

611 14 9 6

Compressor clutch has current flow when commanded OFF.

This Diagnostic code is the result of a defective ESC.

Replace the ESC.