Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2009 freightliner columbia, automatic transmission.

Customer Question

i have a 2009 freightliner columbia, automatic transmission. it will not up shift or some times skips 2nd gear and will not go over 5th gear. what can i do to fix this problem? i already changed the shifting solenoids and sensors but problem remains the same.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Spanky and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician with over 30+ years experience that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

Could you please post with trans model number so I know what transmission you have?

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)
I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Let me know