Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have a 95 international school bus and we have replaced

Customer Question

I have a 95 international school bus and we have replaced the fuel pump. seems to be running good but for some reason it has started to be a no crank then you can spray a short shot of starting fluid and runs fine but also we are noticing it can sit or run for 4 hours and use almost a gallon of oil but there is very little smoke coming out of the tailpipe. Still runs fine going down the road.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

hi there . My name is***** we start with the last eight digits of the vin number please? Does this unit have an air compressor? It might be pumping oil into the air tanks .