Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I am having trouble with getting the park and the service

Customer Question

I am having trouble with getting the park and the service brakes to release , where should I start looking first?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I would check any cable connections as well as the brakes themselves to see if any issues are located.If this is an electric release this may be a fault with a release switch/solenoid causing this issue here needing replaced.If nothing visible is located as the cause here then I would have either a dealer look into this or a reputable repair facility to see if they can pinpoint the fault here.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.

Thanks Pete