Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

I have a 2004 DT 466 in an ambulance I need to replace the

Customer Question

I have a 2004 DT 466 in an ambulance I need to replace the ICP sensor can I remove the charge air pipe to get to the sensor
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If the charge air pipe is preventing you from accessing the sensor then yes Id remove it for easier access. Sometimes the ambulance packages are configured a little different on the external bolt on accessories.

See item 6 on the locator I uploaded. Let me know if you need more help

Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.

Do you still need help ? I see the question is back up on the open list ?