Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I want to build hydraulic lift semi truck (tractor only). I

Customer Question

I want to build hydraulic lift for the semi truck (tractor only). I want to use 4 cylinders, 2 under each steering wheels and 2 under each drive tandem. The whole thing will be under my driveway. What should be done to make the whole thing lift uniformly? The front of the truck is much heavier than the rear. This is the question to an engineer who is familiar with hydraulics.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.

Your question says you are looking for a engineer, but this is posted in a heavy truck forum. Did you need an engineer or a technician that works on trucks?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need someone that knows hydraulics (engineer or not) and will anawer my question which is pretty straiggt forward. If I get good answer I can even pay for a simple design but it is an option
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I'm not an engineer, but we do have an engineer category. I asked this to be moved over to them so they can look at it.

Not sure why it say in the trucks category and no one had it moved already. I do a lot of weekend work and when I saw this sat for a week, it upset me and that is why I asked for clarification.

This should be moved over soon. I apologize for the delay.

Have a good weekend.