Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I own a daf truck. Cf 75, 2005 model. Truck was idling and

Customer Question

Hi. I own a daf truck. Cf 75, 2005 model. Truck was idling and it just cut off and won't start. I brought a technician to do a diagnostic scan and he extracted 2 dtc codes. 24201-19 and 27201-19. Can anyone help with what may be the underlying cause?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid a sum of money to have a question addressed since 08.28.15. I have yet to hear or see any response from anyone. Should I summize that no one has a relevant response? If so i demand an immediate refund!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases it can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.

In some cases you might be able to find out this info on these codes from a dealer or reputable repair center.They in some cases may charge a small fee for this info.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know.

Thanks Pete