Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I have a 2006 International CE200 that it was running

Customer Question
Hi I have a 2006...
Hi I have a 2006 International CE200 that it was running perfect and then it shutted off by itself and now it doesn't want to start. it won't even crank and there is a light on dash that says " check electrical system". please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/11/2015
Technician: Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician replied 2 years ago
Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience: International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter

Hi there my name is Andy ! Sounds lieke you may not have power getting to the ECM . Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please ?

Do you still need help ? Let me know the last 8 digits of the vn so that I may look up the engine that u have . Thanks .

Hi Andy. sorry for the delay. I was not able to go to the shop today. Can I provide you that information tomorrow morning when I get to work.
No problem. I work days at the garage so I will likely respond in the evening.
Hi the vin is AB241667
Thanks ! Just got home ! Will look into this now !
Here is a hard start / no start troubleshooting chart to follow for this engine. Try and follow this as best as you can and let me know if you need anything along the way ! Thanks
https://www.dropbox.com/s/asa964ftkhcievf/2007%20maxxforce%207%20hard%20start%20and%20performance%20diagnostics.pdf?dl=0
Ok I will follow this as best as I can. Ill let you know the results.

Sounds good ! Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the end of this session ! Feedback is important and bonus is appreciated . And we can use Skype as well if needed for further information or help diagnosing .

Hi I followed the process but didn't guide me to my problem.

Is there anything that was out of spec or did not seem right ?

I see you viewed my last post ! Do you want to continue on Skype ? We can discuss this further and figure out what our next step is !
Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician