Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

Cummins ISX CM570 Barometric pressure sensor location.

Customer Question

Cummins ISX CM570 Barometric pressure sensor location. Engine serial is 14038183 and Quickserve says it should be P/N(###) ###-####and should be located next to the ECM however I have been all over this engine and I can't find it anywhere and no cut wires anywhere.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can !it will be part of the engine harness . It is tied up against the harness somewhere by the air compressor or possibly behind it . it s a three wire sensor . I am currently at work but will look this up to be sure tonight when I get home . Pretty sure its there though.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's fixed, turns out that Cummins did a product improvement on sensors (TSB-100454) and I need a jumper harness for the new sensor, thats why I don't have the proper plug on my current engine harness. My current barometric sensor screws into the ECM plate on the lower left side and is P/N(###) ###-####and the new sensor is P/N(###) ###-####
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Oh OK ! Good to know ! Glad to hear its up and running !
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Please do not forget to rate my service at the end ! Feedback is important and bonus is appreciated. Thank you .