Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Dear Expert: I'm interested in a 1994 Freightliner semi

Customer Question

Dear Expert: I'm interested in a 1994 Freightliner semi tractor (FLD120). If I but it, it will havbe to be driven to Nebraska from western Illinois. I therefore have several concerns regarding (primarily) the engine. Can you take my questions? Sincerely
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 2 years ago.

good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assir

what questions do you have???

Roy

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do you do. I just got off work. At TruckPaper.com the seller "Graham Truck Sales" of Chesterfield, Ill., offers a unit = '94 Freightliner FLD12064ST w asking price of $7750.00.1. They (the sellers) say the truck ran ok 'till it was parked. What are my problems when I do go to pick it up & drive away?2. Once underway to Nebraska, can I trust the turbo to "make it" all the way to Hastings?3. I will have to cross the Mississippi somewhere above St Louis; I will definitely need help on that.4. I am sure other questions will come up as we talk to each other at this website, Justanswer.com.Sincerely
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
5. What's your opinion of this truck?

ok, it is not a bad truck. what I would do is have the truck checked out by a shop or take a tech to the truck and have him check it out on the spot. it will have to start up, needs to be road tested and gone over to be sure the brakes, suspension, engine and trans are in good shape.

Roy

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Roy: I have more-detailed questions on this matter: please recontact me. David

see private info

Roy