Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2002 International 9400i with a Meritor transmission.

Customer Question

I have a 2002 International 9400i with a Meritor transmission. My truck will not change gears to the high side. I have replaced everything. I bought another transmission and it is still doing the same thing. I have been down for 30 days. Please help. I have replaced the range selector shifter too. The air tank has been drained and tested. The harnesses have been cleaned.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2No34175
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the info . Looking it up now . Have you checked to make sure you have good power and ground all the way to the transmision TCU ?