Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

The cooling system of 613 grab my mack ch air, I already broke two wat

Customer Question

The cooling system of 613 grab my mack ch air, I already broke two water tanks , and Change air compressor and for a while is fine but the time is repeated.
what the possible problems , I'm worried
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ONLY change the AIR COMPRESSOR
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. What year is the Mack? What engine do you have? Does it have a EGR? Does the pressure get high that the radiator is leaking? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The truck is a MACK CH 613, 2001 with an electronic engine E 7 TECH,
My problem is that the engine coolant tank explodes, because it grabs pressure because of the air bubbles. I already made sure that the pressure coming from the air compressor because it is being cooled with the same engine cooling system.
When I disconnect the water hoses, which are cooling the compressor I found that the air in the compressor chamber pass by the cooling ducts of the compressor therefore the engine cooling system receive pressure and this pressure makes the coolant reserve tank explode.
I already changed the air compressor and the problem was over. Also I already buy a new engine coolant tank but and after 1 month the problem appeared again and it broke my new tank.
I also check the new compressor and it does not pulls air pressure to the cooling system.
I also check that all the cooling parts are OK.
I would like to know which the possible causes are and if by any chance could we ask/answer in Spanish but if you can’t well there is no problem I would make the effort to try to communicate with you.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 years ago.
I don't speak Spanish so I will opt ouit. Maybe somone that does can assist. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
muchas gracias esperare la respuesta, muy amable de su parte