Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

I'm working on a max force engine with a crank no start problem. The diagnostic code

Customer Question

I'm working on a max force engine with a crank no start problem. The diagnostic code that comes up is cyl 6 close coil - open circuit. Have you come across this problem before?
I'm the third tech to work on it. From what I've been told the truck ran out of fuel, they put in 10 gallons and changed the fuel filter but never primed the system. So I connected the truck up to a battery charger, primed the fuel system, but it still won't turn over.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can or if you prefer to wait for the other expert , that would be fine too.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK Andy. What do you think about my problem?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Can we start with the last 8 digit of the vin number so that I can tell which epa model engine you have please ? I can look up everything for your truck .
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need help ?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Do you still need help with this? Happy to help if I can ! Let me know ! Thank you !