Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter
30303843

02 ISUZU NQR while driving it on the interstate it became

Customer Question

02 ISUZU NQR while driving it on the interstate it became overheated n I stop n discovered it was leaking antifreeze got 3 gallons of water and continued driving until it became overheated again however this time the gauge did not go to the red area like the previous time. So refilled the radiator and got ready to continue on my way but this time it did not start no click no nothing so tow it home and next day without checking if the started was the culprit or not I went ahead replaced it. No crank and again I did not check the engine draw n cuz I assumed the engine was cooked n to check that proceed to turn engine n to my surprise it was easy to turn but no go. my question is what next?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm waiting for an answer not 10, 20, or 50 minutes but pretty much 24 hours.
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** would like to try and help if I can . Would a wiring diagram help you ? If you can provide me with a full 17 digit vin number , I can get that for you and we can try and figure this out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes a wiring diagram would help if I know what I'm looking for. 02 Isuzu NQR Vin #JALE5J14527900531
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Is this a gas engine or a diesel ?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need help ?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Do you still need help with this? Happy to help if I can ! Let me know ! Thank you !